MINDSOURCE and the Brain Injury Trust Fund Board of Directors are honored to announce the following recipients of community grant funds for projects beginning July 1st, 2023:
- Brain Injury Hope Foundation
- Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Brain Injury Alliance of Colorado
- Center Toward Self Reliance
- Colorado State University
- Craig Hospital
- Metropolitan State University of Denver
- Get Schooled on Concussions
These projects will help educate, create awareness, and promote understanding of brain injury through innovative training approaches to professionals, parents, survivors, families and the general community. More details about these and past projects will be available here.
This funding opportunity is competitive and MINDSOURCE typically receives more applications than the program is able to fund. The board and program would like to thank all of the applicants for their interest and project ideas.